Tuesday, January 5, 2010

a stunning question

me and my friends played spin the bottle and who ever is pointed will answer their questions
it was doing well,but its strange that the bottle often points at me.They all give stunning and funny questions...but one question stunned me the most.
one of my friends asked me this:for example...you had a girlfriend a little bit long ago and when you broke up you were hurt.And now youre trying to have a new one,and one of your friends told you to do not take it seriously,just play with her....what would you say?
i said:no i wont,it does not feel good to hurt someone
another friend said:but you'll hurt yourself instead
(a chatter of agreement plays)
but i said:its better if im the one who'll get hurt,id been a lot of things and...if i get hurt i wont blame anyone,well...if there's no one to blame i wont look for any
(better sounding chatter of agreement and some of them even clapped XP)

No comments: