Friday, January 8, 2010

01/08/10 Friday(jenny's right hand 2)

i got to school...not too early,first Friday mass was starting and ooohhh...they are using an electric guitar! khuul!!!
well...Jenny's right hand was doing well,she said it still hurts a little but its already better,in fact she even participated the Sinulog dance presentation,but she still have that "suplada" attitude...it even got worse.
Well lets talk about school,today was boring.Only one teacher came in for class in the morning and one also in the afternoon.

AND THE WORST THING FOR TODAY!

my younger brother downloaded a virus and F*** the computer cant access the internet...damn it,then my mom asked me to bring the pc to my uncle's house and let him do the dis-contamination.(screw my brother!)
[i want to scream! aaaahhhhhhhhh-aaaahhhhhhhhhhh-aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!]

No comments: