Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jenny's hand

Ever since our class started for this school year,i really noticed Jenny a lot.And ever since were starting to get to know each other,i really liked bothering her XP.I always admired the way she reacts on things,and i admit...she's kinda cute @_@,there was even a time i was combing her hair(i like her hair)(sori kau Jen,na tug-an XD).My friends even tease us because of the way i look at her,all those time we were talking,sometimes i even try to touch her hand XP.

But thats not yet the thing that im about to share to all of you.The thing was,that afternoon...we were having a good time talking,but not for long...my classmates noticed us and sang a song(i dont know the lyrics,and it doesnt sound good)about something like...forget it.So she decided to go away and sit on the teachers table and talk to her friends.Then two of my classmates was(how would i call it?teasing or playing..teasing is better)teasing each other and one pushed the other one and bumped on the teachers table and BANG! Jenny's hand got hurt(she was already sitting on the chair with her right hand holding the edge of the table).Well i didn't notice it at first but when i saw her crying....gee......a flow of concern came out from my ears ($H!T) i mean from me.
i came to her....she was kinda ignoring my concern(and it feels awful),i was trying to take a look at it but she insisted,i said a thousand times that i wont touch it but she wont believe...but then a moment later she allowed me to take i look at it,i suggested to put on a lotion and put on an ice(though some of my friends were annoying us i ignored them my main attention was with Jenny)
her friend broke the ice she bought and i asked for Jenny's handkerchief and wrapped the ice with it.i hope she is okay....never the less this event ends here,the story continues tomorrow(ill ask her how is her hand XD)
[advice for Jenny: jen...if someone is willing to help(sincerely),aid,care, etc. please let them.Dont be afraid...you still dont know what that person can do(and what they cant)]

2 comments:

eissel said...

Whoa, its good to see you starting up your own blog.. A place where you could put your thoughts into.. You have plenty of great ideas now, but I suggest you to read more..

Now, I wont get brutal with my comments. Just study hard, especially on the subjects you have difficulties on.. And since you're writing a blog now, you better start improving your grammar.. Don't take it the wrong way though, I'm just giving you some advice.. Hehe.. Just read what you want, eventually, you'll get the hang of the correct way of writing things up.. Hehe..

I think I have shared more than my two cents' worth.. Anyway, study well and you will have greater things ahead of you.. [^,^]

Oh, and by the way, if you have time, don't forget to follow my blog also.. Thanks.. =p

kade.black said...

hehe yea i know i still need to eat more rice...no maybe not more,i think a lot of 'em
lots of lots